Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sister Sister Sister!


 This is my prechool class going a bit crazy with fingerpaints! I had some christmas balloons (snowmen and santa clauses my sister sent me and i hadnt used yet, sincethey don;t celebrate christmas whats the difference that its April!) so i bought some paints, blew them up and let the children decorate them with fingerpaints! Very messy but so much fun! They looked very colourful after but i probably should not have worn my white Sari...

Papaya ans custard apple seaon gas now finished but hello watermelons and mangoes! Outside the watermelon stand by the road side the children have made a swing out of the sign! Adorable!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lily!
    My name is Tayelor and I'm a Florida State University student from the US. I found your blog by googling past Sevalaya volunteers. I'll be staying there this summer with my friend and would love to talk more with you about your experience and see if you have any suggestions on things to bring/do while there if you don't mind sharing! My email address is tayelorvalerio@gmail.c o m. We're flying there May 27th and it would be awesome to hear any last minute tips!

    ReplyDelete